• Online Registration will close 24 hours prior to training.
• Bring your Club Leadership Handbook with you to training or download to your laptop or tablet.
• Bring a pen to write with.
• You must sign in and attend the entire training to receive Distinguished Club Program (DCP) credit for your club.
• Unless stated otherwise, WALK-INS ARE WELCOME.
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, do more and become more, your are a leader."
John Quincy Adams
We are excited that our Keynote Speaker for the 2014 District 18 Fall Conference is 2005 World Champion of Public Speaking, Lance Miller! Mr. Miller will be speaking Saturday morning, and will also be doing a training session on Saturday afternoon.
District 18 wants all judges to be certified (or re-certified), so we are offering three sessions for your convenience:
Saturday 8/30 • Saturday 9/13 • Sunday 9/14
Looking to improve your speaking and leadership skills? Ace a job interview? Ignite your career? You've come to the right place.
Check out five time-tested Toastmasters tips that will help you master a topic and present it well. Following these tips will ensure your next speech goes smoothly and your audience gets more from the experience.
Whether it's a 10-minute presentation or a full-day seminar, our expert speakers will add a compelling element to your gathering without subtracting from your budget.