As a member of the District Executive Committee, the Program Quality Director (PQD) is responsible for all aspects of education and training within the district. This includes supporting quality club programming efforts, promoting the Distinguished Club Program, and planning and executing District conferences. The PQD) responsibilities include:
- Promoting the Toastmasters’ Pathways Education Program
- Providing and promoting training for all club officers
- Supporting club quality and member retention
- Supervising and coordinating district-wide speech contests
- Planning, organizing, and directing the annual District Conference
EDUCUATION PROGRAMS AND COMMITTEES
District 18 Education Programs and Committees include the following:
Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) – is offered to the members of District 18 bi-annually, in the winter and summer months. Its main purpose is to train and equip club officers to lead their respective clubs to success! By attending TLI, our club officers will learn the tools needed to not only help them carryout the Toastmasters mission in their clubs, but also grow personally and professionally.
The District Conference Committee – is an exciting educational and networking event for District members. It is held annually in the month of May. The purpose of the District Conference is to:
- Provide a venue for the District Business Meeting.
- Provide a venue for District Speech Contests.
- Provide communication and leadership training opportunities that support the district mission.
- Provide opportunities for networking and the exchange of ideas.
- Recognize and celebrate member, club, and District accomplishments
The Toastmasters Education Program fosters better communicators and better leaders.
Every member can set and achieve his or her individual goals within the flexible and interactive Pathways learning experience.
Pathways Learning Experience
Members choose from 11 unique learning Paths and work through five different levels of increasing complexity with two to three projects per level for a total of at least 14 projects per path. Each project focuses on a single, specific theme to help members improve their communication and leadership skills in a particular area.
- For more information, review the following:
Join us every forth Monday of the Month from 7:30PM to 8:30 PM ET for relevant educational program training opportunities for all district leaders, club leaders, and club members with our Program Quality Director.
- Mastery Monday’s Schedule and Topics – CLICK HERE
If you would like to volunteer to serve on one the Education and Training Committees, contact our Program Quality Director at [email protected]