If all 7 officer positions attend the TLI Club Officer training, and there are at least 5 people holding these roles (no more than 2 people holding 2 positions), the Club will receive $50 in Gift certificates to be used in the Toastmasters online store.
- The gift certificates will be distributed at the next Division Speech Contest
- If club officer training is held in July/August, clubs would received incentive at the Division contest in September/October
If your club qualifies for a coach (12 members or less), and you request a coach (club must send the Club Growth Director a note requesting a coach), the Club will receive $50 in Gift certificates to be used in the Toastmasters online store if your club reaches Distinguished Status.
(Note: Incentive can not be received in a consecutive year if received in the prior year)
- Your club reaches Distinguished Status
- The incentive would be distributed by the Area Directors in August, after year-end results are final
Open house reimbursement of up to $30 is still active. There is a limit of 2 open house reimbursements, per club, per year.
- You must complete a reimbursement form and submit the receipts and the form to Trio@toastmasters-d18.org and email@example.com