Toastmasters clubs meet at corporations, churches, colleges, community centers and even in restaurants.
While community clubs are generally open to anyone, sponsored clubs are often limited to affiliates of the sponsor since the meeting location and some of the fees may be covered.
Starting a new club
- Find at least 20 people over the age of 18 who want to join.
- Designate and secure a meeting location.
- Fill out and submit the requisite new club forms to World Headquarters.
- Fill out the Start a Club form and request more information.
- Download a copy of How to Build a Toastmasters Club, a step-by-step guide to growing a successful club.
- $125: One-time chartering fee
- $20: New-member fee per person
- $45: Six months’ membership dues per person ($33.75 for clubs not in a district)
- Additional dues: Clubs may also charge supplementary club dues to cover expenses.
If your organization is looking to build leaders from within, then now is the time to (find out how to sponsor a club) and why thousands already have.
CLUB COMPLIANCE: All Toastmasters clubs and members must be in compliance with the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (also known as “OFAC”). OFAC administers sanction programs on countries based on foreign policy and national security. Therefore, Club Officers must take the requisite measures to ensure clubs are in compliance by following the OFAC guidelines such as checking for club members on the Specifically Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (SDN) in non-comprehensive sanctioned countries. Find a list of countries here or contact us by email for further information.
Members are eligible to receive only one New Club Information Kit per order. Adding more than one will cause major delays in processing.
*Districts are eligible to receive up to 10 free New Club Information Kits per order.
New Club Information Kit, Item 123
This package contains essential information to build new clubs.
The components of this kit include:
- 10 Confidence. The Voice of Leadership. (Item 101)
- 10 Find Your Voice. (Item 99)
- Develop Your Leaders From Within (Item 103)
- All About Toastmasters (Item 124)
- How to Build a Toastmasters Club (Item 121) – In PDF only.
Components also available in PDF format.
- New Club Mentoring Matters, Manual, Item 218G
- New Club Mentoring Matters, Powerpoint Presentation
- New Club Information Form
- How to Sponsor a Club, Manual, Item 218H
- How to Sponsor a Club, Powerpoint Presentation