District 18 Webmaster
** This position has been filled for the 2021 – 2022 Toastmasters year **
District 18, our incoming District Director, is in search of a new Webmaster. If you or someone you know is interested, please contact our incoming District Director Ben Crist. Details of the job and contact information are below:
- Position: District 18 Webmaster
- Competencies: The webmaster assists the trio with updates to the district website. Although the District Director is the publisher of the district website and ultimately responsible for its content, the webmaster plays an essential role in maintaining the website. This involves posting district announcements, removing outdated content, and troubleshooting functionality issues. Members who typically excel in this role are internet savvy and creative.
- Writing & Editing: Empower and develop others through words and graphics
- Innovative & Creative: Artistic thinking
- Supportive: Passion for the Toastmasters Mission
- Responsive: Set and adhere to deadlines
- Knowledge of Toastmasters branding and online resources.
If interested, please contact Ben Crist, Program Quality Director, at [email protected]
-credit to Adrienne for her excellent words