2021 District 18 Spring Business Meeting Instructions
Those who register after that time may attend the meeting but will not be able to vote. All members are invited to attend. Registration is required.
Meeting agenda, District Alignment, DLC Nomination report and registration instructions are posted here on the D18 website 2021 Virtual Spring Business Meeting page for review and feedback.
All feedback, comments request for change/update and/or request for new motions must be submitted to [email protected] by 11:59pm EDT – Friday, April 2, 2021. This date will allow the district to make adjustments and repost and be compliant with protocol 7.1
A District 18 Quorum is 1/3 of Clubs Eligible x 2, therefore…
- Club Eligible 119 x 2 = 238
- Quorum (1/3 of 238) = 79.3
- 79.3 Club Presidents and VP of Educations Officers needed in attendance to make quorum
- The District Business Meeting will be hosted on the ZOOM Webinar platform.
- Quorum is required to approve any of the above items of business, which means 1/3 of eligible club votes must be represented.
- Because the voting process will be conducted virtually, no proxy is permitted. Each District Council member must cast their own vote.
- District Executive Committee members are entitled to one vote and may cast up to one additional vote as a club President or VP of Education of their own club.
Any new motions to come before the council must be presented via email to the District Director at [email protected] by 11:59pm EDT – Friday, April 2, 2021. This date will allow the district to make adjustments and repost and be compliant with protocol 7.1