Club Presidents, Vice Presidents of Education, and District Executive Committee members get one vote each. Voting members MUST register by 5:00PM ET on Friday, April 29, 2022 in order to receive a ballot emailed to them.
Those who register after that time may attend the meeting but will not be able to vote. All members are invited to attend. Registration is required.
Sunday, May 1, 2022, 1:00PM ET – 5:00PM ET
Meeting agenda, District Alignment, DLC Nomination report and registration instructions will be posted on the D18 website 2022 Virtual Spring Business Meeting page for review and feedback.
All feedback, comments request for change/update and/or request for new motions must be submitted to [email protected] by 11:59pm ET – April 1, 2022. This date will allow the district to make adjustments and repost and be compliant with protocol 7.1
A District 18 Quorum is 1/3 of Clubs Eligible x 2:
- Club Eligible 91 x 2 = 182
- Quorum (1/3 of 182) = 60.6
- 61 Club Presidents and VP of Educations Officers needed in attendance to make quorum (preliminary calculation)
- The District Business Meeting will be hosted on the ZOOM Meeting platform. (not webinar)
- Quorum is required to approve any of the above items of business, which means 1/3 of eligible club votes must be represented.
- Because the voting process will be conducted virtually, no proxy is permitted. Each District Council member must cast their own vote.
- District Executive Committee members are entitled to one vote and may cast up to one additional vote as a club President or VP of Education of their own club.
Any new motions to come before the council must be presented via email to the District Director at [email protected] by 11:59pm ET – DATE April 1, 2022. This date will allow the district to make adjustments and repost and be compliant with protocol 7.1